Listed below are games, programs, book reviews and reading incentives to assist you and your growing reader. Resources marked with a star have been utilized by a member of the Mocha Books team. Mocha Books does not endorse any resource listed below. Please research each resource.
* READ WITH MOCHA BOOKS: A reading incentive program for youth
* MOCHA BOOKS PRINTABLES: Free worksheets and tips to download
* TEACH YOUR MONSTER TO READ: digital resource to use for early readers.
* BOOK IT!: fun literacy resources and a pizza reading incentive
* STORYONLINE - celebrity read alouds and teaching guides
* HOMESCHOOL RESOURCES: Discover resources to assist with home school or simply find resources to supplement lessons from traditional school settings.
IMAGINATION LIBRARY: Books are mailed from birth until they start school. This service is free and only in select areas.
THE CONSCIOUS KID: provides resources on race, equity, and education.
LULU'S BOOK JOURNEY: a book blogging family that provides lists and reviews of diverse and African American book and authors.
1000 BLACK GIRL BOOKS RESOURCE GUIDE: A curated list of books that feature black girls as the main character. Also cataloged by reading level.
READ WITH MALCOLM: "Read with Malcolm is a youth literacy initiative founded by Super Bowl Champion and Author Malcolm Mitchell. The organization’s goals are to introduce book ownership to students in households where reading is not a priority and to improve literacy in schools with below grade-level reading skills."
* MOBIUS: A linking library. Most often if you cannot find what you are looking for in a library you can request it from Mobius. It's free.
COLORFUL STORIES: "Colorful stories mission is to support families and educators in using children’s books as tools to have conversations around race, racism and justice."
* BRAUMS BOOK BUDDY PROGRAM: Earn free ice cream while you read. This program is ran during the traditional school season.
* SIX FLAGS READ TO SUCCEED: Earn A free ticket to the nearest six flags by logging reading hours.
THAT ALL MAY READ: Free Braille and talking library book service
* TULSA LIBRARY: A hub for reading pleasure, resources and programs.
Reminder - These resources are not endorsements. Please research all information before use. To recommend a resource for this listing submit here.